Call: (513) 231-3600 ext. 2960 to schedule an appointment with the registrar. Appointments are scheduled Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and will occur in the Administration Office, 7550 Forest Road.
Parents can expedite the registration process by downloading the forms provided in the right-hand column of this page and filling them out in advance. Registration packets are also available at the Administration Office or at any school.
The following items are needed to register: copy of deed, mortgage papers, rental agreement or recent tax bill, child’s original birth certificate and social security card, residential parent’s driver’s license or photo identification and court documents showing legal custody (if applicable). Please note: Completed physical and immunization records are due the first day of school.
The screening process helps us to identify obstacles for your child for learning and prepare for each child’s developmental readiness for school tasks. Screening dates are scheduled by the school your child will attend and are as follows:
• Ayer – Screening is held in August.
• Maddux – Screening is held in August.
• Mercer - Screening is in September during the school day.
• Sherwood – Screening is held in August before school starts.
• Summit - Screening is in September during the school day.
• Wilson – Screening is in September during the school day.