Board Of Education
Forest Hills Board of Education members are (from left): Board Member Forest T. Heis, M.D., Board Member Randy Smith, Board President Jim Frooman, Board Vice President Julie Bissinger, and Board Member Tony Hemmelgarn.
To view agendas for upcoming Board of Education or Committee meetings or approved meeting minutes, click here to visit BoardDocs
Important note - BoardDocs is best viewed using the following search engines:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Internet Explorer 9
- Blackberry PlayBook Browser
- Android 3.x Device Browser
The Forest Hills Board of Education meeting schedule for 2014 is as follows:
January 27 (meeting will start at 6 p.m. for a pre-work session)
* April 28 (Will meet in the cafeteria at Anderson High School)
* May 19 (Will meet in the media center at Turpin High School)
Most meetings are scheduled to begin 7 p.m. in the Judd Room of the Administration Building.
* Notes a meeting location other than the Judd Room.