Welcome to Forest Hills School District, a place where learning is a priority, friendliness abounds and students are the heart of the district! FHSD is enriched by its traditions of excellence, supportive community and partnerships with parents, local universities and businesses.
School year hours: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Appointments are required.
Summer hours: Monday - Thursday between 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Appointments are required.
Parents and legal guardians of students register students online and then come to Central Office (7946 Beechmont Ave.) to provide required registration documents.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS:
- parent/guardian driver’s license
- official birth certificate
- custody papers (if applicable)
- proof of residence (mortgage deed, rental/lease agreement)
- current immunization records (if applicable)
- ETR/IEP/504 reports/documents (if applicable)
- FOR ALL-DAY KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION ONLY: $75 check for deposit (applied to tuition)
CLICK HERE FOR 2020-2021 REGISTRATION
Contact Debbie Conover, registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-3600.
Forest Hills Street Guide
"The FHSD Street Guide is currently under revision due to new construction in the district. If you have any questions please contact our offices for clarification on school of attendance and district residency"
Click here for the current street guide.