K-12 REGISTRATION 2021-2022
Welcome to Forest Hills!
Forest Hills is currently using an online registration tool called FinalForms to enroll new students. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Debbie Conover at email@example.com
Please note: You MUST be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
Registration forms need to be completed before registration is complete.
- All forms in the box should turn GREEN if completed correctly.
- You will get account information and instructions at a later date to upload the required documents and to complete any forms needed.
STEP 2: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
•Child's ORIGINAL birth certificate or passport (a copy will be made)
•Photo I.D. for the parent/guardian who is registering the child
•Custody /Shared Parenting Agreement paperwork (if applicable)
•Child’s current immunization records (must be turned in prior to the child’s first day)
*ETR/IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
*Records Request Form (for Transfer Students only)
Proof of residency
• If you own your home: Current mortgage statement, property tax bill, or Deed to the home
• If you are renting: Current signed lease listing all occupants. If you are living in an apartment, your name must be on the lease.
• If living in a house owned by another person: Affidavit of Residency The owner must be present and provide a current mortgage statement or deed from the homeowner.
STEP 2: Since we cannot meet in person, please follow the instructions in FinalForms for uploading all documents needed.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN K-12 REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022
The registration link below is for THIS SCHOOL YEAR. DO NOT REGISTER FOR NEXT YEAR ON THE LINK BELOW.
CLICK HERE FOR 2020-2021 REGISTRATION
Contact Debbie Conover, registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-3600.
Forest Hills Street Guide
"The FHSD Street Guide is currently under revision due to new construction in the district. If you have any questions please contact our offices for clarification on school of attendance and district residency"
Click here for the current street guide.