Forest Hills School District is focused on supporting student wellness and meeting the social, behavioral and emotional needs of children in our school community. We believe every student can Flourish in the Forest.
We have a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a variety of topics, ranging from mental health and behavioral supports to homelessness and foster care, to engage all students in meaningful, purposeful and challenging learning. FHSD believes learning takes place when students are secure, valued and able to take risks. In order to achieve that goal, we offer support and resources to all students facing non-academic barriers to learning.
- Mental Health Resources and Information
- School Counselor Contact Information
- FHSD Community Resource List
- School-Based Supports
Anyone with questions about district-wide wellness efforts can contact Kelley Brazeau, Director of Student Services and Wellness, at 513-231-3600 ext. 2961 or email@example.com.
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in a life-threatening health crisis or emergency, call 911.
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in emotional distress or experiencing suicidal crisis, call or text 988, available 24/7. You can also visit https://988lifeline.org/ to learn more.
- If you have concerns about threats to student safety, we urge you to call or text the Safer Ohio School Tip Line at 844-SaferOH. This line is staffed 24/7.
- If your student is experiencing a non-life threatening mental health crisis and you need direction on next steps to stay safe, we urge you to call the Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. The PIRC line is 513.636.4124. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you are seeking additional resources, we encourage you to start at the links below: