(513) 231-3600

How Do I Request a Transcript?

Graduates of both Anderson High School and Turpin High School can click HERE to request an alumni transcript. 

Forest Hills School District uses an advanced digital credentials service called Parchment to complete these requests. Please note, when requesting a transcript through Parchment, make sure to include your maiden name as well, if applicable. This will help us expedite your request.