PTA membership supports initiatives, grants and needs that would otherwise go unmet, such as: FAME fine arts program, COSi on Wheels, a variety of student clubs & events, sixth-grade activities, scholarships and more!
Last year, through the gifting program, the PTA donated equipment and furniture to develop a Maker Space in the new Learning Commons supporting Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) initiatives. In 2016, the PTA donated playground equipment and basketball hoops to Mercer.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Community GOLD Membership: at a $100 donation level, businesses will receive a Mercer PTA Membership Card and their logo will be included ALL monthly newsletters. In addition, a large logo will be included in the membership directory.
- Community BLUE Membership: at the $50 donation level, businesses will receive a Mercer PTA Membership Card and their logo will be included in one monthly newsletter. In addition, a small logo will be included in the membership directory.
Parents and Grandparents:
- Family Membership is $17 and includes 2 membership cards, the bi-monthly Bits and Pieces newsletter and a directory.
- Single Membership is $8.50 and includes 1 membership card, the bi-monthly Bits and Pieces newsletter and a directory.
- Grandparent Membership is $6.00 and includes 1 membership card and the bi-monthly Bits and Pieces newsletter.
VIP and Theater Support:
Becoming a VIP member is a great way to support the PTA with a tax deductible financial contribution. Simply add your additional donation when joining. (suggested levels: $25, $50, $100 or specify your own amount)
A $5 will help support the PTA in partnership with the Children’s Theater to present TWO performances to each student at Mercer.