Over the past three years Nagel Middle School PTO has contributed in excess of $85,000 to Nagel Middle School, without any specific fundraising efforts. Our impact includes day-to-day academic, emotional, and social support to Nagel students, families, and teachers such as:
- Go Offline Day
- Assistance for students who need help with field trips, spirit wear, and school supplies
- Celebration Day
- 8th Grade Service & Leadership Day
- PBIS (Positive Behavior)
- Monthly Popcorn with the Principal events
- Nagel at Night
- Teacher mini-grants
- Teacher appreciation
Nagel PTO has also made significant financial investments in:
- Large scale vinyl printer and cutter and 3D printers for our Learning Commons “Maker Space”
- Security cameras throughout the entire building
- Training for staff leading our WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) program
- A concrete patio, tables, and umbrellas outside of our Activity Lobby that allows students to eat outdoors and provides a space for teachers to take the classroom outside
- Signage throughout the building
- Athletic equipment and uniforms
While a student’s time at Nagel is a short two years, we believe that the “middle school years” are vital in a student’s development. We want to continue to say “yes” to every request that is brought to us, but to do that, we need your support. With nearly 1,200 students to support, Nagel PTO can’t be funded solely on the membership of less than 300 families, spirit wear sales, dine & donate events, Box Tops, and Kroger Rewards (less than 70 families).
Your donation in any amount is greatly appreciated; donors making contributions in excess of $250 will receive the following:
$1,000+ (SOAR) Recognized at Nagel events, recognition on PTO website, 2 Nagel Athletics passes, FHIMA "Buy It In Anderson" book, and Nagel hoodie
$500-999 (Blue/Silver) Recognition on PTO website, 2 Nagel Athletics passes OR FHIMA "Buy It In Anderson" book, and Nagel hoodie
$250-499 (Hawks) Recognition on PTO website and Nagel hoodie
Thank you in advance for your support of this campaign. We look forward to continuing to make an impact on the students and families of Nagel Middle School!
Join Nagel PTO today and help support the students and staff of Nagel Middle School! Membership is $15 and includes a directory of Nagel Middle School PTO families. Families can also make an additional donation to PTO when they complete the membership form. The PTO is a registered 501c3 and donors making an additional contribution will receive a receipt for tax purposes; please consult with a tax advisor for deductibility.
dine & donate events
Check back soon for Dine & Donate events for the 2018-19 school year!