SOAR 2019 is here!
We have a really ambitious goal of raising $50,000 during this year's campaign with the intention of making an impact in 3 specific areas:
- Make changes to our Activity Lobby and Cafetorium to showcase the wide-ranging talents and achievements of our Nagel students. In addition to working with local artist and Nagel alum, John Vosel, our art and graphic design students will be tasked with contributing to the design of these spaces and the large format printer that PTO gifted to our Learning Commons last year will be used to a selection of the designs for these spaces to life.
- Enhance resources in the areas of mental wellness, culture and diveristy for Nagel students, staff and families and provide funding for programs and presentations that contribute to the emotional and social needs of our students as they navigate an ever-changing world. Middle school and high school are challenging years; we want to equip our students with the tools they need to be successful no matter where life takes them.
- Install state-of-the-art presentation technology in our Cafetorium. While this space is used daily by our students in a variety of ways, it is used by many of the other schools in our district in many ways and a number of community groups that rely on this space for meetings, events and fundraising efforts. The installation of this equipment will benefit many, many in our community. Coupled with the changes we intend to make to our Activity Lobby and Cafetorium, it will be clear to those who use these areas of our building that there are incredible things happening at Nagel Middle School!
Your donation in any amount is great appreciated. Donors making contributions in excess of $250 will receive the following:
- $1,000+ (SOAR): Recognized at Nagel events, recognition on PTO website, 2 Nagel Athletics passes for 2019-20 or 4 tickets to a Turpin/Anderson/Nagel Theatre performance, FHIMA "Buy It In Anderson" book, and Nagel hoodie
- $500-999 (Blue/Silver): Recognition on PTO website, 2 Nagel Athletics passes for 2019-20 or 4 tickets to a Turpin/Anderson/Nagel Theatre performance or FHIMA "Buy It In Anderson" book, and Nagel hoodie
- $250-499 (Hawks): Recognition on PTO website and Nagel hoodie
Your donation is tax deductible (please consult your tax adviser); direct any questions to NagelPTO@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for being a part of making these impactful changes at Nagel possible!
Nagel + Shutterfly: Get Creative & Support Nagel PTO
Nagel PTO now has a storefront with Shutterfly; when you shop with Shutterfly or Tiny Prints through our link, Nagel PTO will receive a contribution equaling 8% of your purchase. You're going to make cute photo books, cards, calendars and more - support Nagel while you do it!
Engraved Bricks are a Great Way to Make Your Mark at Nagel
Looking for a unique way to commemorate your student's time at Nagel or thank a special coach or teacher - an engraved brick is a great idea! Our paver walkway is located outside of Nagel's Activity Lobby. Bricks can be ordered anytime; engraving will happen weather permitting a couple of times a year as we meet the minimum requirements.
Join Nagel Middle School PTO Today!
Join Nagel PTO today and help support the students and staff of Nagel Middle School! Membership is $15 and includes a directory of Nagel Middle School PTO families. Families can also make an additional donation to PTO when they complete the membership form. The PTO is a registered 501c3 and donors making an additional contribution will receive a receipt for tax purposes; please consult with a tax advisor for deductibility.
dine & donate events
New events coming soon!
Kroger Rewards and Amazon Smile
Sign up with Amazon Smile (Please note that Amazon's App does not allow you to order via Amazon Smiles; if using a mobile device to order, please access Amazon Smiles via a browser such as Safari or Chrome so that your order benefits Nagel PTO. You can also build your cart on your phone and finish your checkout on your desktop or laptop - feel free to complain to Amazon.)