There are no conferences to schedule at this time.
- Academic Fees
- Lunch Fees
- Pay to Participate
- Sports Pass
- House 4A Freedom Center Field Trip (April 27)
- House 4B Cincinnati Zoo Field Trip (April 27)
- House 3A Cincinnati Zoo Field Trip (May 2)
- House 3B Cincinnati Zoo Field Trip (May 4)
- Family Mathematics Support Center (grade level resources that support new state standards in math geared toward college and career readiness)
- Progress Book (grades) Need help or access codes? Email email@example.com.
- Schoology Student Login (announcements, assignments, course content)
- Schoology Parent Login Need help or access codes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer School
- TenMarks (All students in grades two through eight can access self-paced learning tools. Obtain log in and password information from a math teacher. )
- Community Resources
Tip Line: 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764)
Every school in Forest Hills School District is registered for SaferOH, a tip line that allows students and adults to share information regarding threats to school or student safety, such as bullying, suicides or violence, with district and law enforcement officials. Callers can remain anonymous or share their contact information for possible follow-up. The line will accept both calls and texts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals can contact the tip line by calling or texting 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764). Read more
There is no science fair information at this time.
- AESOP (absence)
- Progress Book
- Public School Works (Safety Training)