Conferences are not being scheduled at this time.
- 7-8 Course Guide (2017-18)
- Academic Fees
- Field Trip :Freedom Center for team 8-5 (May 15)
- Field Trip: Cincinnati Zoo for team 8-3 (May 19)
- Field Trip: Cincinnati Zoo for team 7-3 (May 23)
- Field Trip: Cincinnati Zoo for team 7-2 (May 23)
- Field Trip: Cincinnati Zoo for team 8-4 (May 25)
- Field Trip: Kings Island for music students (May 26)
- Field Trip: Great American Ball Park (May 30)
- Lunch Fees
- Pay to Participate
- Sports Pass
- Family Mathematics Support Center (grade level resources that support new state standards in math geared toward college and career readiness)
- Progress Book (grades) Need help or access codes? Email email@example.com.
- Schoology Student Login (announcements, assignments, course content)
- Schoology Parent Login Need help or access codes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer School
- TenMarks (All students in grades two through eight can access self-paced learning tools. Obtain log in and password information from a math teacher. )
Tip Line: 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764)
Every school in Forest Hills School District is registered for SaferOH, a tip line that allows students and adults to share information regarding threats to school or student safety, such as bullying, suicides or violence, with district and law enforcement officials. Callers can remain anonymous or share their contact information for possible follow-up. The line will accept both calls and texts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals can contact the tip line by calling or texting 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764). Read more
- AESOP (absence)
- Progress Book
- Public School Works (Safety Training)