Get to Know Nagel
- Virtual Tour: Familiarize yourself with our school by watching Nagel Parents- Virtual Tour
- Daily Student Life: Watch our WEB welcome video that our 8th grade WEB leaders prepared for you and your students.
- New to Nagel: Review the 22-23 Parent Information to learn everything that we have to offer our Nighthawk families.
Tours and Q&A Sessions
If you and your student would like to tour the Nagel building and attend a question and answer session, please complete the below form. The Nagel experience tours will be held on Wednesday, March 22nd, 11:00 am to 11:45 am and Tuesday, April 26th, 11:00 am-11:45 am.
Support the Nagel Spirit Shop
Nagel PTO is very excited to promote our Nagel Spirit with an online shop. Please know that Nagel PTO receives 20% of all sales made online so share the link with all your team and family members. Nagel Spirit Shop
Nagel Early Dismissal Procedures:
Due to buses in the front lot, all early dismissals must take place prior to 2:45 p.m.
In order to make the process as quick as possible, please follow the steps below:
- Student brings a note from a parent or guardian to Ms. Bridgett in the front office before going to advisory. Parent note must have the following information; student’s full name, the time and date of the early dismissal and reason for the early dismissal. If a note isn’t sent in, a call could be made that morning to the attendance line with the needed information. The attendance line is 513.474.5407 option 1.
- Student will receive an Early Dismissal pass to show their teacher which will allow them to leave for the front office five minutes before the designated pickup time.
- Please enter through the doors marked “main office” to sign your student out.
Bring your photo ID and cell phone inside with you. Student will be released to you after ID is checked.The cell phone is used to scan the QR code used for the electronic sign out process. If you are unable to complete this process, we will assist you.
If a student is returning to school after an early dismissal, they will sign back in at the front office. Parents do not need to come inside to sign a student in.
Supply List - 2023-2024
In connection with the Nagel PTO, we are excited to partner with 1st Day School Supplies for the 2023-2024 school year! The supply kids are ordered online and will ship directly to your home, in one box, at least 2 weeks prior to the start of school. Order online or see the Nagel Supply List 23-24 for more details.
The Nagel athletic website includes information to register your Nighthawk for one of our 15 sports teams. Check out each team’s schedule, view daily updates and celebrate our SOAR athlete of the week.
Athletic Gold Pass
Gold passes are available at the District Office, to obtain a gold pass you must be over 60 years of age and live in the Forest Hills School District.