Forest Hills School District offers online payments to families as an extra measure of convenience for things like school fees, field trip charges, lunch account balances and more. The online platforms are listed below, along with the items families would use each website to pay.
Please note that the third party websites linked below may include an additional credit card or convenience fee. Individuals who wish to avoid additional charges while paying academic/school fees are always welcome to pay by cash or check, and they can send their payment directly to their student's school. Please see additional check instructions at the bottom of this page.
For additional information about the district's technology fee, which is one of the annual academic/school fees, please click here.
- Academic and School Fees
- Student Lunch Balance
Families can use the link above, in conjunction with a student ID number, to log in to PaySchools Central and check account balances or make payments toward school fees and lunch accounts. More detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. Information about convenience and processing fees can be found here.
- Camp Kern
- Field Trips
- Summer School
Families will receive a unique link that is specific to the event or fee they are wishing to pay. The following is not a comprehensive list, so please keep an eye out for direct communication from your building principal, coach, teacher or other representatives.
- Sporting Events
- Club Payments
- Prom and After-Prom Tickets
- Other dances or events (depending on school)
Families will receive a unique link that is specific to the event or fee they are wishing to pay.
Lunch Payment Instructions
PaySchools Central allows families to easily track a student’s food purchases, payments and meal account balances. Family participation in this service is voluntary and parents/guardians may enroll at any time. For those who do not wish to add funds electronically, students may visit the cafeteria in the mornings before school to turn in their money to be added to the meal account prior to lunch.
For questions, contact Karla Butler, Food Services administrative assistant, at (513) 231-3215. For PaySchools Central Support line call: 877-393-6628
Set Up a New Account
- Visit PaySchools Central
- Select the "Register" option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm registration and create a password. Then you can log in and begin using your account as often as you would like.
- To obtain a student ID number, contact Karla Butler, Food Services Department Administrative Assistant, at (513) 231- 3215.
*Parents can establish accounts for students who are new to the district after their first day of school.
Add Money to an Account
You can click here to view a PDF with instructions to add money to an account and pay fees, including pictures of the process. The instructions are copied below.
- Visit PaySchools Central
- One time Lunch OR Fee Payment
In PaySchool Central Dashboard > Click shopping cart
Enter amount > Enter partial payment is applicable > Add to Cart
- Optional scheduled Fee payments for a later date can be scheduled by clicking the calendar icon next to the listed fee
On the Main Dashboard click auto replenishment > select from your list ofstudent(s) > enter required fields > click save > green toggle indicates ON
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen the teal circle indicates items in your cart and the total dollar amount > Review and update items in your cart > clicking the trash icon will remove transaction from your cart
- Select payment method > Click Continue > Check box to agree to terms & conditions > click make payment
After completing your purchase, you will receive an email with a receipt listing the item(s) purchased. You can also view your payment history by opening the Menu and clicking on the Payment History option.
Check Your Student's Balance
- Log in
- Meal account balance(s) will display for all students connected to an account.
View Items Your Student Has Purchased
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Click on the student’s name.
- Click “Meal Transaction History”
**Please note the student database may not be updated until just prior to the first day of school, so it's possible that a student may not be listed at his/her new school until the day before school starts.
Important Notice for Paying by Cash/Check
Food Service/Cafeteria payments by cash or check need to be dropped off at one of the school offices. The check will need to be made out to the School Name + Food Service or Cafeteria. The cash/check will need to include the child's name (first and last) as well as their student ID number. If there are to be multiple students for one check they will need to indicate each student's name and student ID number with the amount for each student's account.
Food Service/Cafeteria checks need to be written separately from class fees or any other fees as they are deposited into different accounts.