Forest Hills School District provides school counseling services to empower students to make decisions which promote academic achievement, social well-being, career readiness and life-long learning. The district offers comprehensive, age-appropriate school counseling that is aligned with the state curriculum standards and the American School Counselor Association standards and every counselor must be licensed by the Ohio Department of Education. Counseling in FHSD is a data driven, standards-based guidance service which meets the needs of each student individually from kindergarten through grade 12 by creating collaborative relationships between schools, families and community resources. FHSD counselors are professional school advocates who facilitate and coordinate a multi-tiered support system to maximize student potential and academic achievement.
FHSD School Counselor Philosophy & Beliefs
- Preventive programs: All students have dignity and worth.
- Classroom guidance: All students have the potential to learn.
- Small groups: All students need to feel safe, respected and successful in school.
- Community outreach: All students have the right to a comprehensive school counseling program.
- Individual support: We are advocates for children and agents of change.
- Parent consultation: We support students’ social-emotional, academic, and career needs so that they can achieve to their fullest potential.
- Teacher Collaboration: We utilize community services and family supports and share in the responsibility for the success of all students.
School Counselor Contact Information
ANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
Adrienne Black (Students with last names beginning with A-D) firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris DeLotell (Students with last names beginning with E-K) email@example.com
Carol Terwillegar (Students with last names beginning with L-Rh) firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Maxwell (Students with last names beginning with Ri-Z) email@example.com
TURPIN HIGH SCHOOL
Nancy Aniskovich (Students with names beginning with A-E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Mckiddy (Students with names beginning with F-K) email@example.com
Lisa Dean (Students with last names beginning with L-R) firstname.lastname@example.org
Randi McAleese (Students with last names beginning with S-Z) email@example.com
NAGEL MIDDLE SCHOOL
Christine Hamm (1A, 1B, 4A) firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Heller (1C, 4B, 4C) email@example.com
Kathy Roberts (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) firstname.lastname@example.org