FHSD Intranet: The Forest
FHSD utilizes a staff-only intranet to share important resources, forms, documents and links to frequently used websites or third-party services that staff members may need to access. The intranet is named The Forest and can be found here. Only employees, who are signed in to their district-provided Forest Hills Google account, will be able to access The Forest.
An intranet is a private network that is used to securely share district information and computing resources among employees. Most information employees will need can be accessed through The Forest. Some links are also included below for added convenience. Please contact the Technology Department if you cannot locate specific resources on The Forest.
- AESOP (absence)
- FHSD Board Policies and Administrative Guidelines
- Employee Access Center (Salary/Benefit Information, Tax Forms, W-2s etc.)
- MyLearningPlan (professional development)
- Progress Book
- Public School Works (safety training)
- Staff Directory (contact a staff member)