College Credit Plus
- 2023 College Credit Plus Presentation
- 2023-2024 FHSD College Credit Plus Program Counseling Resource
- General Information from Ohio Higher Ed
- CCP at University of Cincinnati (VIDEO PRESENTATION)
- CCP at Cincinnati State
- CCP at Sinclair Community College
- CCP at Miami Regionals (Hamilton campus)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Ohio Higher Ed)
- Family Mathematics Support Center (grade level resources that support new state standards in math geared toward college and career readiness)
- Progress Book (grades) Need help or access codes? Email email@example.com.
- Schoology Student Login (announcements, assignments, course content)
- Schoology Parent Login Need help or access codes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schoology: Getting Started for Parents
- FHSD Tutor List - This is intended to be a helpful resource for families. Keep in mind that tutors listed in this resource list are not endorsed by the Forest Hills School District. The selection of a tutor is a private arrangement between families and tutors.
- Community Resources
- The list above provides resources related to a variety of topics for families to consider. Families are welcome to reach out directly to any resources on this list. If families would like support or additional information before contacting these outside resources, we encourage them to contact their student's school counselor.
- Mind Peace
- MindPeace works together with community partners to continue the development and implementation of a seamless system of mental health support for children and adolescents, with a focus on school-based, stakeholder-selected partnerships.
- Emergency and Crisis Resources
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in a life-threatening health crisis or emergency, call 911.
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in emotional distress or experiencing suicidal crisis, call or text 988, available 24/7. You can also visit the 988 Lifeline website to learn more.
- If your student is experiencing a non-life threatening mental health crisis and you need direction on next steps to stay safe, we urge you to call the Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. The PIRC line is (513) 636-4124. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Tip Line: 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764)
- Every school in Forest Hills School District is registered for SaferOH, a tip line that allows students and adults to share information regarding threats to school or student safety, such as bullying, suicides or violence, with district and law enforcement officials. Callers can remain anonymous or share their contact information for possible follow-up. The line will accept both calls and texts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals can contact the tip line by calling or texting 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764). Learn more here.