Online payments for Camp Kern can be made through Local Level by clicking the appropriate school below. Please note that this may include an additional credit card or convenience fee. Individuals who wish to avoid additional charges are always welcome to pay by cash or check, and they can send their payment directly to their student's school. Cash or check payments should include a student's name, ID number and details about what the payment is for (e.g. Camp Kern). You can learn more about online payments here.
There are no conferences to schedule at this time.
- Academic Fees
- Pre-K Tuition
- All-Day Kindergarten Tuition Please send your $75 deposit check to: "Forest Hills School District, 7946 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati, OH. 45255 Attention Sheila Humbert". Please include your child\'s full name and the school in which he/she will attend.
- All-Day Kindergarten Tuition Guidelines and Procedures 2023-2024. 2023-2024 School Year.
- Lunch Fees
- PaySchools Central Parent User Guide
- All-Day Kindergarten Tuition The tuition for all-day kindergarten is $3,165. A non-refundable $75 deposit (check) is required. Checks should be sent to the Forest Hills School District, 7946 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati, OH. 45255 Attention Sheila Humbert. Please include your child\'s full name and the school in which he/she will attend.
- Kindergarten Program Guide
- Preschool Program Guide
- Family Mathematics Support Center (grade level resources that support new state standards in math geared toward college and career readiness)
- Progress Book (grades) Need help or access codes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schoology Student Login (announcements, assignments, course content)
- Schoology Parent Login Need help or access codes? Email email@example.com.
- FHSD Tutor List - This is intended to be a helpful resource for families. Keep in mind that tutors listed in this resource list are not endorsed by the Forest Hills School District. The selection of a tutor is a private arrangement between families and tutors.
- Community Resources
- The list above provides resources related to a variety of topics for families to consider. Families are welcome to reach out directly to any resources on this list. If families would like support or additional information before contacting these outside resources, we encourage them to contact their student's school counselor.
- Mind Peace
- MindPeace works together with community partners to continue the development and implementation of a seamless system of mental health support for children and adolescents, with a focus on school-based, stakeholder-selected partnerships.
- Emergency and Crisis Resources
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in a life-threatening health crisis or emergency, call 911.
- If you, your student, or anyone else you know is in emotional distress or experiencing suicidal crisis, call or text 988, available 24/7. You can also visit the 988 Lifeline website to learn more.
- If your student is experiencing a non-life threatening mental health crisis and you need direction on next steps to stay safe, we urge you to call the Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. The PIRC line is (513) 636-4124. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Tip Line: 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764)
- Every school in Forest Hills School District is registered for SaferOH, a tip line that allows students and adults to share information regarding threats to school or student safety, such as bullying, suicides or violence, with district and law enforcement officials. Callers can remain anonymous or share their contact information for possible follow-up. The line will accept both calls and texts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals can contact the tip line by calling or texting 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764). Learn more here.