Welcome to Forest Hills School District! FHSD has the privilege of serving residents in Anderson Township and the Village of Newtown.
Review the Forest Hills Street Guide to find which school your child would attend based on street address.
Registration for the 2024-2025 school year will be open after January 25, 2024.
FHSD uses an online registration tool called FinalForms to enroll new students. Click here to begin registering a student for the 2023-2024 school year.
Please note: You MUST be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student. To register a student for kindergarten, they must be five years old on or before August 1 of the year you wish to enroll.
How to Register a Student
STEP 1: Complete the Online Student Registration Forms
All forms must be completed on FinalForms before registration is successful. If completed correctly, all forms in the box should turn GREEN. Begin enrolling a student.
STEP 2: Upload Required Documents
The following are the documents required to successfully enroll a student:
- Child's birth certificate (original preferred)
- Photo I.D. for the parent/guardian who is registering the child
- Custody /Shared Parenting Agreement paperwork (if applicable)
- Child’s current immunization records (must be turned in prior to the child’s first day)
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Records Request Form (for Transfer Students only)
- Proof of residency
- If you own your home: Current mortgage statement, property tax bill, or Deed to the home
- If you are renting: Current signed lease listing all occupants. If you are living in an apartment, your name must be on the lease.
- If living in a house owned by another person: Affidavit of Residency. The owner must be present and provide a current mortgage statement or deed from the homeowner.
Please follow the instructions in FinalForms for uploading all documents needed.
If you need to come into the District Office for Registration, please make an appointment by calling (513) 231-3600, ext. 2960.
Questions? Contact Us!
Debbie Conover, Registrar
(513) 231-3600, ext. 2960
FHSD Central Office
7946 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
Forest Hills School District serves more than 7,000 students in the Anderson Township and the Village of Newtown, engaging students in innovative programs and learning opportunities.